We just received our staging information for orientation prior to our departure to Uganda. We will be staying at a hotel in downtown Philadelphia on Tuesday, August 4th (although I get to arrive a night early because I'm cool like that).
Monday August 3, 2009
American Airlines Flight Number: 1598
Depart: PORTLAND, OR 8:45 Am August 3, 2009
Arrive: DALLAS/F.WORTH,TX 2:25 Pm August 3, 2009
American Airlines Flight Number: 1086
Depart: DALLAS/F.WORTH,TX 4:10 Pm August 3, 2009
Arrive: PHILADELPHIA,PA 8:53 Pm August 3, 2009
Our training schedule (Aug 4):
1:30pm Registration
3-7pm Training (anxieties and aspirations, managing risk, policies, reflection on our commitment for service, travel logistics)
Then, on August 5th we load up at 9am and head to New York where we'll be flying out of JFK to Entebbe (by way of Brussels and Kigali first).
05 AUG 09 - WEDNESDAY
AIR AMERICAN AIRLINES FLT:172
LV NEW YORK JFK 550P EQP: BOEING 757
07HR 45MIN
06 AUG 09 - THURSDAY
AR BRUSSELS 735A NON-STOP
AIR BRUSSELS AIRLINES FLT:465
LV BRUSSELS 1040A EQP: AIRBUS A330-300
10HR 00MIN
AR ENTEBBE 940P 1-STOP
VIA KIGALI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You excited about that 17 hour 45 minute flight schedule to Uganda?
I know I am! (rolls eyes)
Post a Comment